Monday, August 23, 2010

Son of the Return of the Scale

Evil Hitchcockian thing. Bloody thing crept up a few pounds this last week despite the exercise and knowing that there's no way I'm eating enough to gain weight ... then suddenly this morning it's back down four pounds!

It's a pretty decent (read: not cheap) scale, which doesn't necessarily mean it's all that accurate, but still ... a sudden four pound drop like that ... yeah, there's something else going on.

(This despite gorging myself yesterday on baked chicken thighs, pork rinds, and blue cheese dressing. Probably 2,500 calories ... but did keep it under 20 carbs for the day somehow.)

Yeah, I'm over-thinking ... obsessing ... I know what I need to do and I know that it works ... I just need to relax, keep doing it, and let it work ... unfortunately I've never been good at letting go like that. *eye-rolling sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment