Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh, I soooo did not!

I did NOT just gain five pounds of fat in three days! Nope!

It's just water, dammit!

Not fat, water!

It'll slide back off again. I just need to keep doin' what I'm doin'!

Yep, I've gone from being terrified with that damn scale to obsessed with it.

*sigh*

An excellent article that I've been reading over and over and over ...

It's been a rough few days ... 12 and 13 hour days at work ... not eating all that great but mostly staying within plan ... mostly ... and not much exercise at all ... and didn't drink anything LIKE enough water yesterday ... but still, I sooooo didn't just gain five pounds of fat! Grrrr!

Okay, time to stop obsessing over a stupid number, time to get off my arse and get moving. I need to do some housework this morning, then take my shopping list to Home Depot and get started on my next project(s). Oh, and get on the spinner for a short ride. And stop whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment