Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Days and Days

I have days when I feel extremely optimistic. And days when I feel extremely discouraged. Days when I know I'm losing weight and I know I can do this and I know I'll be in better shape soon. Days when I wonder if I'm actually gaining weight instead and wonder why I'm trying and think I'll just be fat the rest of my life.

Probably should have hopped on the scale and started tracking my actual weight at the start. Every time I look at the scale, though, my inner child (she's a spoiled brat) wails I don't wanna! Waaaaah! and I let her get away with that. At least I'm not letting her get away with wheedling me into ordering a pizza.

I know I've at least lost a chunk of water weight, just based on what my jeans feel like. But today I'm feeling like a huge fat walrus. Tired and frustrated and feeling like this is what it's gonna be like for the rest of my life.

I'll feel better tomorrow, I don't doubt. At least my heel's healing. I'll go for a walk today at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment